Breiter-Palm Update | 8/26/21
The Bensenville Park District is excited to announce the renovation of Breiter-Palm Park. The renovation project will benefit the Bensenville community by offering an ADA accessible playground, five outdoor fitness stations, enhanced landscape architecture, expanded parking and improved lighting.
Here are a few project details that are important for you to know:
- Breiter-Palm Park construction begins end of August and ends in October. The availability of construction materials currently may affect this timeline.
- Construction will typically take place Monday through Saturday, 7am-7pm.
- Church Road (both lanes) will remain open during a majority of the construction project.
- Construction vehicles and equipment will be entering and leaving the project site. Please use caution while around the park until construction is complete.
- Construction traffic should be intermittent, but the construction company will have traffic control when necessary.
- For everyone’s safety a fence will surround the construction site and cautionary signage will go up.
The Park District will work closely with Bensenville Elementary School District 2, Fenton Community High School, the Village of Bensenville and the Bensenville Police Department to ensure community safety during the construction project.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but hope you and your family enjoy the newly renovated park after construction is complete. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Bensenville Park District at 630-766-7015.