With Governor Pritzker moving the state of Illinois into Phase 4, we have some exciting updates to share with you. Please keep in mind as you read through these updates these are subject to change, in the interest of safety, as this situation with COVID-19 remains uncharted and fluid.
Wood St. Fitness
First and foremost, Wood St. Fitness is back! We are excited to announce that Wood St. Fitness will be reopening July 7. To ensure social distancing and everyone’s safety, things will look a little different. Below are the steps we are taking to keep everyone safe:
- Masks are required upon entering the facility
- You must check in at the front desk before entering the fitness center
- Equipment will be spread out between our fitness center and the gym to allow for proper social distancing
- Facility hours will be from 6am-3:30pm
- Reservations are required, to make a reservation call us at 630-766-7015, Mon-Fri 6am-4pm
- There will be 5 time slots available – 6-7:30am, 8-9:30am, 10-11:30am, 12-1:30pm, 2-3:30pm
- Only 10 reservations will be taken per time slot, and reservations can be made 7 days out starting July 6
- Our towel service and locker rooms will not be available
- Come ready to work out. We are asking all personal items aside from a water bottle and towel be left in your vehicle, as lockers will not be available
- You will be required to wipe down equipment after every use, and we will clean it after every reservation (more details on this process will be posted at our facility)
We are excited to be opening and offering you what we can safely, but we understand this might not work for everyone. If you are a current member and elect to not use our fitness center, your membership will still be paused. If you choose to come work out with us again at this time, we will add the amount of time we were closed automatically to the end of your membership.
Just in time for the hot summer weather, our Splash Pad will open July 13. Just like our fitness center, safety will be our first priority. Below are the following measures we are taking to keep you and your family safe.
- You must come splash ready and leave in your suit
Adult to child ratio is 1:3
- Time frames are 7 days a week- 10am-12pm, 12pm-2pm, 2pm-4pm
- Reservations are encouraged, to make a reservation call us at 630-766-7015, Mon-Fri 6am-4pm
- Reservations can be made 7 days out starting July 6
- Everyone will be cleared out at the end of each time slot
- To comply with state mandated capacity restrictions there will be a maximum of 25 patrons allowed in
- $5 for kids 2+ (adults free) if prepaid
- Walk ups are allowed but not encouraged, walk-up adults are $5
- We will not be a tanning facility, you must come with children
- Chairs must remain in the Family Sitting Area
- No food or glass bottles will be allowed
- Social distancing will be enforced
- Masks must be worn at all times unless you’re in the water or in your designated area
- Splash pad will be closed on low attendance or poor weather days, and communicated via our rain out line at 630-230-1028
- Visit the water park page on our website for more info
In an effort to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus and protect the general public, all Bensenville playground facilities will remain closed at this time. We understand the inconvenience and will reevaluate this decision as additional Phase 4 reopening guidelines are published.
We are excited to see more and more of your faces now that our facilities are reopening. We just ask that you please follow social distancing, wear a mask when appropriate, and comply with all guidelines that we have created to keep you, other patrons, and our staff safe. We wish everyone the best of health; see you all soon.