Our highly anticipated Summer Brochure will be going out to all residents in the coming days. This brochure, like all of ours, required months of planning, and was put together well before we entered these challenging times together. With that being said, we would like to take this opportunity to inform everyone of some changes, some of which we have not yet touched on.
- We are pushing our summer registration date out by 2 weeks. Registration will now be April 21. The registration for our trips will be April 21 for residents and April 22 for non-residents. In the event that our facility is still closed, due to precautions being taken with COVID-19, our phone lines will be open to take phone registrations.
- Our annual “Water You Waiting for Sale” for water park season passes is being extended two weeks, the sale will now extend to May 15. Please click here to download the form and email it to lborshell@BvilleParks.org, if you wish to purchase your pass via email. If you do not feel comfortable emailing your credit card info, please leave that section of the form blank, and we will reach out to you for payment.
- Shelter rental requests will still be accepted on a first come first serve basis on April 1, starting at 8:30am. Since the DGLC will still be closed, we will be accepting these via email and fax, please email forms to lborshell@BvilleParks.org. The form can be downloaded by clicking here.
Program Cancelations or Postponements
- All Easter events including the Easter Egg Hunt and Eggstravaganza, Easter Basket Gifting and the Easter Brunch at White Pines have been canceled.
- The remainder of our Friday Night Fish Frys at White Pines have been canceled.
- All Young at Heart programming has been canceled through the end of April.
- To make up for the canceled March and April Lunch Bunches, everyone who signed up will be invited to a Lunch Bunch on June 9 at White Pines Golf Club. A shuttle will be available to assist those who may need help getting from the parking lot, up to the banquet hall. If you signed up for both March and April you will be refunded for one. More details on this event to follow.
- Refunds have been being issued to programs which were canceled, and partial refunds have been issued for programs which ended prematurely. To check on the status of a refund please contact Laura Borshell at lborshell@BvilleParks.org.
- Our Earth Day event at Fischer Farm has been canceled however we are always looking for volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering at the farm please Click Here to download our volunteer form, then email it to pdeckert@BvilleParks.org.
- The Farmside Yard Sale at Fischer Farm is being postponed from Sunday 5/17 to Saturday 7/18. If you are interested in selling items at this event, email pdeckert@BvilleParks.org.
To view our Summer Brochure – Click Here
As this situation with COVID-19 plays out, stay tuned to our website and social media for future updates. It’s hard to know exactly what else will be affected moving forward, but we do know we will all get through this together. We hope to see you soon.